Nesting

posted on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today was one of those blue-gray rainy days best spent cuddling up in your home. I did a variation on a theme and chose to cuddle up my home instead. In reality, all I did was hang a towel rod and paint a wall. But in my imagination, a huge transformation for the better has been made.

My chosen paint color has been floating around as a swatch for months: getting taped to walls and held up to various pieces of furniture. Having made it through the selection process successfully, one of my living room walls is now Agave. A color named for good times, warmer places, and tequila. How could I go wrong?

I didn't. See for yourself. If you could go for a virtual tour of my fabulous apartment, you would see that somehow, Agave goes with the decor of every single room in my house. Plus, it's very soothing. Now...when you only have 2.5 rooms in your house, and you paint the largest wall of one of those rooms a color, it better be a good one. Cause it's gonna make a statement whether you like it or not.
These are my windows. I can't wait for the leaves to change colors. I've got a great view of the transformation.
Okay, so you can't see this from my window, but this is one of the fountains in Lincoln Park. It's right by the zoo and the conservatory and the playground... I can walk here in less than 10 minutes and it is possibly the best part about my neighborhood.

I looove where I live. I better curb my enthusiasm or else I'm going to be making some enemies with my nauseating spew of giddiness. Come visit! My couch is really comfy and my kitten will snuggle you...

2 comments:

  1. i love that wall color and those pretty window plants. great job nesting, everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger