giving thanks

posted on: Saturday, November 27, 2010

so i missed Thanksgiving by a couple days.
no biggie.
i had a few things on my plate. 
namely, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, butternut squash and brussel sprouts, and gravy.
and i cooked it all. so i was pretty busy this week.
i win the award for super-wife of the week, though. 
so it's all good.

in the meantime, i managed to be thankful for a few things. 
in no particular order:

my brother. being alive. thank. God.
my family. even though my husband is blinking here.
my gladiator husband.
my kitty.
Christmas decorations.
a marriage that puts the images on the wedding blogs i used to frequent on a daily basis to shame.
a teeny-tiny apartment that will make every place we live in the future look like a palace.
twinkle lights.
delicious food.
clean water.
amazing friends.
even more amazing friends.
sensing a theme yet?

my hot momma gf's.
snow.
a car that runs in the snow.
wine.
shopping.

i can't keep going, because my Countdown to Christmas, list of Favorite Things starts Wednesday.
there's a good degree of overlap.
no spoilers allowed.

hope your Thanksgiving was very very happy!


1 comments:

  1. great post em! i am super thankful for you even if my lack of returning phone calls says otherwise. doh!

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger