Style ME Pretty

posted on: Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I've been reminiscing about our wedding lately. 
Maybe it has something to do with me constantly being in an Air Force uniform, 
and that day being my girliest day ever. 
Or maybe I just miss my hubs when he's working on my days off.
?
However, I egregiously left most of my images in Chicago when I traveled to Texas. 
Fortunately, there's facebook. And Style Me Pretty.

Style Me Pretty caught the magic of our little matrimonial celebration in Italy and awarded us with a lovely feature back in June. Now I'll be honest...Nick didn't give a hill o' beans about this. 
But I...oh, I was thrilled. 
And so was this happy face...


Isn't she just the cutest? See more of her incredible handiwork here...


Not that you were missing my wedding photos. 
But ever since the lovely Sarah Tucker posted her wedding memories 
(courtesy of the very same photog genius shown above...that's how we met!), 
I haven't been able to let go of the idea of sharing my pics with all of you. 
So now you are subject to my whim.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Gooorgeous photos @ Style Me Pretty, Em! How incredibly romantic it must have been to be married in Italy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your wedding pictures, that's amazing you had such an incredible destination wedding! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got married in italy?! i need to see more.

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger