Emily's Favorite Things: #11

posted on: Friday, December 17, 2010

as the delightful Sarah Tucker pointed out to me...
(it's her birthday by the way!)
...i was remiss in mentioning which specialty i'll be pursuing for the rest of my days.

i need these books anyway, but i truly believe they will become some of my favorite things
much as emergency medicine is my favorite thing
(:

my new bible

thanks amazon
so, being in the Air Force, and being an emergency medical physician,
hopefully i'll end up looking like a cross between this...

Teddy-licious
and this...

also delicious
possible?
or no...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ER will NEVER be dull! you are so brave and I'm so thankful for doctors like you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy i stumbled upon ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger