dear readers...

posted on: Thursday, April 21, 2011

...today was my last day of medical school
quite possibly also my very last day of school.
ever.
i am in a decidedly better mood.
and to spread that mood around,
read a few of these.

love,
emily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear iPhone,
Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words. You piece of shut.
Sincerely,
Every iPhone User 


Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely,
Unicorns

Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection.
Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely,
Logic

Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely,
The Titanic

Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely,
Canada

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely,
Google

Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF happened?!
Sincerely,
1985

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely,
That Little Triangle

Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely,
BP

Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely,
God

Dear jf;ldsfa/kvsmmklnn,
Please lknvfdmv.xvn.
Sincerely, 
Stevie Wonder

Dear Nickleback,
That's enough.
Sincerely, 
The World

Dear Skin-Colored Band Aids,
Please make one for every skin color.
Sincerely, 
Black people

Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain.....no one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely, 
Sarah Palin

Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco....
Sincerely, 
United States
 
Dear Batman,
What was your power again?
Sincerely, 
Superman

Dear Customers,
Yes, we ARE making fun of you in Vietnamese.
Sincerely, 
Nail Salon Ladies

Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely, 
Alcohol

Dear World,
Please stop freaking out about 2012. Our calendar ends there because some Spanish d-bags invaded our country and we got a little busy ok?
Sincerely,
The Mayans

Dear White People,
Don't you just hate immigrants?
Sincerely,
Native Americans

Dear Trash,
At least you get picked up...
Sincerely,
The Girls of Jersey Shore 

Dear Dr. Phil,
Look man, there's only room for one fake doctor in this world and I was here first.
Sincerely,
Dr. Pepper

Dear Man,
It's cute, but can you pick up peanuts with it?
Sincerely,
Elephant


happy thursday!

19 comments:

  1. I really got some good laughs out of these little 'letters' (: Just what I needed. Thanks.

    I also love that pic from your Pinterest. I really really need to start 'Pinning' more often... I've been very bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I straight up belly laughed at those letters. effing brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.. I am in class (good ol post undergrad fun right?)... and I almost died laughing in lecture... Thank you :) Great job on med school!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Thank you for that. And congrats! Bring on residency...right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these letters are too funny! the twilight one made me laugh because is something me and my girlfriends remind some of the die-hard fans we know haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I can only imagine how good this must feel for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA THOSE ARE SO FUNNY!

    I absolutely love this blog of yours. You're inspiring me to work on mine :-)

    Ps. Love the photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again, dahling. School is doneski!! Thanks for these fun little letters and the chuckles that followed reading them. :):)

    Happy Friday, love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh.....this was hilarious! I seriously was laughing so hard I almost cried! Great blog....I'm your newest follower. :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These were hilarious! I truly laughed out loud. I think my favorite was from Google. Or maybe the one from the US. Too many to chose from! So hilarious!

    Congrats on being done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of those little notes are hilarious! Oh, and I totally know how you feel with being done with school, so Congratulations to you! I had my last law school class on Tuesday and I have my last final next Saturday. After that I will be done with all law school-related activities other than graduation. Then I have to take the Bar Exam (but we're pretending that's not happening).

    My husband (a 3rd year medical student) liked the note to Dr. Phil from Dr. Pepper the most (go figure!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha ha! awesome. and congrats on finishing school--what an accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO at the letters. Piece of shut. Haa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahah, nice. Definitely what I needed to read this Monday morning!!

    And Yay for being done with med school!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I'm visiting you via your comment on Bridget's blog and boy am I glad I did! Holy moly did this post make my day. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just found your blog. Read these "letters" and haven't stopped laughing. i'll probably get fired, because I don't plan on working today. instead i'll read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg I just died laughing. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger