maybe this makes me whiny.
but it's still true.
my glorious tan that i worked to hard to develop in Florida is fading away.
my poor feet haven't felt fresh air in 2 weeks.
the sky is constantly grey.
so to battle it all,
i'm dreaming of warmer things.
yours is on it too.
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 2 tablespoons sugar plus additional for dipping Champagne flutes
- Lemon peel strips from 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice plus 1 lemon wedge
- 1 cup (about) chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
Place mint, limoncello, 2 tablespoons sugar, and lemon strips in blender; blend until mint is finely chopped (lemon peel will be coarsely chopped), 10 seconds. Strain into small cup; discard solids. Run lemon wedge around rim of 2 Champagne flutes. Dip rims into sugar. Divide limoncello mixture and lemon juice between flutes. Top with Champagne.
|the happiest shirt|
|yes please. to all of it.|
|let's just pretend that's me.|