a few jokes for ya, lads.

posted on: Wednesday, May 11, 2011

megan was right.  it is cozy up in hurrrr.  

so, hi.  i'm bridget from tales of me and the husband.  

this is me.  looking like a fool.  taken, oh, a second ago.
and for those of you who've seen my photobooth nastiness before, you might wonder, 
"where pray tell, did all their books in the shelf go?"  
answer: we're moving things around in this joint and they're in the other room at the moment.

so.  i've got some jokes for ya.
all rated pg.  how could i guest post for someone else
and share raunchiness on her blog?
that'd be wrong (but is sooo tempting).
right?

anyway... my jokes.
funnier when told in person, yes, 
but since i haven't had the pleasure of meeting all of you, 
this blog post will have to suffice.

joke 1:
how many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
it's a really obscure number, you've probably never heard of it.

(that one is my faaave.  so true!)

joke 2:
muffins were baking in the oven.  one muffin turned to the other muffin and said, "gosh it's hot in here." and that muffin said, "ah!  a talking muffin!"

(random yes.  doesn't totally make sense?  perhaps.  funny?  i say so.)

joke 3:
what did the 0 say to the 8?
nice belt.

(classic, kids love that one too)

annnnd i'm out.

do you have any for me?

18 comments:

  1. Bridget, your hipster joke never gets old.

    And yes, I was worried about your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Your hair is freakin' gorgeous! And cute jokes! I'll remember that 0 and 8 one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why couldn't you share raunchiness on this one? megan guest posts and does it all the time.

    but i love these jokes. my favorite:

    what type of pants does mario wear?
    denim denim denim. (say it out loud.)


    it's funny!! right? no? fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just sayin'.. I am probably going to start following your blog because of those jokes. Especially the hipster one!!!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! I'm going over to your blog right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridget, you are too cute! Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

    Here's one for ya, How did the farmer fix his jeans? With a cabbage patch! Hehe love it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha alisha, Love it. and eday, you're right. megan's totally dirty all over the place. and i keep trying the denim denim denim one and i dont get it. ssad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these types of jokes! I'm sure my BF enjoys them too... NOT. He hates them. His loss.

    What's a pirates favorite letter?

    (spoken with a pirate accent) You'd think it's an Rrrrrr but it's actually the C!

    Get it? C. Sea.
    Yeah I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahha. only thing better would be to hear you tell them in person. Cause you tend to crack yourself up. LOVE your humor you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A duck walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "How would you like to pay for it?" and the duck replies, "Just put it on my bill."

    Ba-dum-dum.

    I heart corny jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. why did they fire the cross-eyed teacher?

    ...

    because she couldn't control her pupils.

    thats my mom's favorite joke. i think its pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't understand the first and last one....dear lord...

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha! I particularly love the "nice belt" one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay so I feel kind of nerdy and childish for laughing at the "nice belt" joke ha! The hipster joke was great too though... I feel so hip for getting it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you heard about my new corduroy pillow? It's making "head" lines! (vertical hand motions along your face help with delivery!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. have you heard the one how ....
    hipsters might think their grandparents were cooler if they thought of them more as vintage.

    that's just a statement. not a joke. i fail.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what is mario's favorite fabric?
    denim denim denim!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bahahah the nice belt joke is awesome. Stolen!

    inlovewithsandiego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger