Hijacked from Across The Pond

posted on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Megan here..
Not gonna lie..
I feel pretty cool being able to access Em's blog..
I didn't even e mail this post to her..
I am literally inside her blog right now..
it feels nice here..
safe..
warm..
like being back in my mothers womb.
Or at least what I imagine the inside of my mothers uterus to feel like..

babies live in the uterus right?

I digress.

I feel like I am dressing up as a doctor by being inside Em's blog.
I am not a doctor..
but I am a neuroscientist.
Well..
I study neuroscience..
I like to say I am neuroscientist though..
especially when I have had a glass of wine and people ask me what I do.
Makes me feel fancy.

I don't get a coat though.
Which I think is pretty stupid.
I am probably just going to order one for myself.
I am sure people do that.

In case you are wondering..
which I am sure you are..
this is what neurscience looks like:












nuff said.
I'm out.
Birthed.
Born.
aka leaving the blog.

22 comments:

  1. haha love how absolutely random that post was! & loving the 'neuroscientist' outfit.x



    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan is becoming one of those creepy bloggers. Like a hacker. HIDE YOUR PASSWORDS, LADIES!!! I mean honestly, WHY would ANYONE want Meg inside of their blogs?!?!?! She's certainly not adorable. Not funny in any way. Annnnd, have you seen her hair?!?!? Makes me shudder.

    **This is my attempt at reverse psychology and lame invitation to guest post on my blog. :-)

    G'day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and after visiting this blog 6 or 700 times, I finally realized I wasn't following. It's shameful. Problem resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Jen. She's ugly too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and this was GOOD random crap.

    I'll never get tired of seeing you with a bag of cheetos.

    Do it forever? For me?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Hiiiiip....does anyone say that anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha nicely done, Meg! You made my afternoon complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always just so damn funny! I have a feeling being inside Em's blog was quite the experience - can you say jealousss?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha you are funny.

    and i get to be inside her blog in a day! so warm and cozy. can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm telling you, any connection to megs where she gets her followers to look at your blog makes ratings go up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was perfectly random for my morning :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. meg you're so funny. makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. birthed born. OMG amazing. lovely post miss megan. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh megan... I just love you.

    (this can go in the *crappy comment* category, but I kind of like it)

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  15. So funny girl. Haha. I litterally laughed out loud at the "inside her blog" parts. Random and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee-larious. I'm wondering if Emily changed her password after you were done....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahaha. So neuroscientists are beautiful, skinny, and can eat whatever they want? I hate them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually thought about becoming a neuro-scientist becauase... I thought it would make me as cool as Megan... but I researched it and it isn't possible. Psychology it is!




    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  19. megan, you are absolutely delightful hehe :b

    ReplyDelete
  20. And this is why I love Meg's blog. Hilaaarious.

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger