self-indulgence

posted on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i know, i know.
i must seem preeeettty self-indulgent to you people.
trips to Turkey
to Greece
to Hawaii
visiting family
traveling allllll over
buying fancy dresses (trust me, they were cheap)

but if i may,
allow me to divulge one more area of my own self-indulgence

[via]
i first found this gem via A Cup of Jo
(don't you all just love joanna goddard?
she is the quintessential blogger. in my humble opinion)
and haven't been able to get it out of my mind.

i swore to myself that i would pack NO jewelry for this trip to Turkey
and only wear things that i found/purchased over there

but just in case i don't find myself a graduation present at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
my order to Etsy will be official just as sooooon as i get back

med school is kind of a big deal.
i think i've earned it.
a right-hand ring.

dontcha think?

5 comments:

  1. A great self-indulgent gift indeed. It's beautiful. Congrats again!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. but iiiiiiii was going to get you that.

    i joke.

    a card is basically like a diamond ring right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Nothing wrong with a little self indulgence from time to time...you've definitely earned it!!

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger