an Ojai wedding

posted on: Friday, April 13, 2012

and now, for the main event...
this is why i went to California at all

to watch this guy...
Jon. the groom. never met a photo-op he didn't take full advantage of.
promise this girl...
Rachel. the bride. she's even pretty with an iPhone in front of her face.
forever.

it was amazing.
and i was honored to be there, standing beside them, bearing witness to it all

ian (my walking buddy), Rach, Jon
...even the Ray-Ban moments

California gurls

i guess the setting was okay

every wedding needs a gorgeous redhead
and some man love


the bride and her Mama

.

those intoxicating orange trees once more

Callie, my walking buddy Ian's gorgeous wife

life of the party.
 this concludes my photo-documentation of the rehearsal dinner.
(:

opening up the peonies



bridesmaid's gifts

centerpieces. obvs i photographed my favorite number.


getting ready

Rach and her mama and papa

come on.

caught in action

the most beautiful bride

steal my heart away

me and my walking buddy

this is me, trying not to trip on the cobblestones

one more...

i love this moment

bridesmaids on the sneak

money shot

Caleb. groomsman extraordinaire. 

there you have it.
it was beautiful.
it was intimate.
and i'm so so glad i got to be there.

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful :) We're off to our first wedding of the year tomorrow :) So excited! In two weeks time it'll be a year since I helped my friend (the groom) move up north to be with his beautiful fiance. She's so lovely and fits in our friendship group/extended family like she always belonged there was and was meant to be part of our "family"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg pics! Looks like a lovely, fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gawsh.

    I think I fell in love with every detail! Wow! What a gorgeous wedding.

    I like your walking buddy's hair. And you clean up pretty well yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. this wedding is BEYOND gorgeous!! there isnt a thing about it i DON'T love!

    seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous wedding! ojai definitely is the spot for something so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got goosebumps. i am a total girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friend, the bride, looked STUNNING! OMG.

    Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this wedding... what a stunning bride! (and bridesmaid too... *ahem* em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bride and beautiful wedding!! Looks like you enjoyed it! I looove her dress...same style as mine...*drool* over all things lace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the little details of the wedding you were able to capture. But oh my goodness those pictures of the Bride and her Mom at the rehearsal are just priceless. There is so much joy on both of their faces. Such a sweet moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the little details of the wedding you were able to capture. But oh my goodness those pictures of the Bride and her Mom at the rehearsal are just priceless. There is so much joy on both of their faces. Such a sweet moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you take some seriously rad photographs. what a beautiful wedding & bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS! Love the way you did your hair!

    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger