tennessee wedding

posted on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012

so here's how the weekend went
according to my iPhone

 
preflight beers in San Antonio


reunited with my best buddie Julie


the med school crew!
yes. these are all doctors.
  okay that's a lie.
one is a lawyer
and one is a PA.


we ambushed the groom as he was trying to get on the elevator
TO GO GET MARRIED
and made him take a picture with us out by the pool
[note the UTennessee coozies. purchased especially for this event.]


nick was in the bathroom (or something)
so Foster was my stand-in date
 

 Fancy Flemings


substitute the dude in the seersucker for the groom,
and you've got a former roommate shot
(these were Nick's roomies in med school...before i snatched him away)
 

we rode buses from the hotel to the ceremony to the reception
and back to the hotel
best. wedding. idea. ever.

hi. we're at prom.
 

just in case you guys thought nick had gotten good at not closing his eyes
while taking pictures
nope. 
 

yeah yeah
so maybe i DID take a lot of pictures of us
 

but here's the bride and groom making their entrance!



me and Colleen. sister-in-law of the groom...
and my Vegas partner-in-crime.
love her.
[woah purple uplights.]
 

Nick stole somebody's glasses.
he looked super hott in them.
i'm thinking about making it a permanent thing...
this Nick-in-glasses.


we obviously had a great time.
further evidenced by the fact that i woke up on Sunday morning
to find my liver lying on the floor next to me crying.
so. many. gin and tonics.


guess who's NOT pregnant?
this guy.



14 comments:

  1. hahahaha i LOVE you. and you look HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a while back when you said you've never been happy with your stomach? I'd kill for yours. Just sayin'.

    That prom pic cracked me up. Who on earth came up with that pose, and why is it the standard??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Guess who's not pregnant. Hilarious! Also, you're freaking hot. Do you work out like all the time or just eat a lot of oreos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog posts. They are so me... except the whole married and really smart doctor parts. PS. PLEASE tell me you will be sharing your hot body secrets. Work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a blast! that dress is H.O.T. way to give the bride some competition! (her dress is gorgeous, btdubs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hooo hot doctors (an others)..you look gorgeous...and the bride...whoa...beautiful! I can't wait to travel to a wedding next week...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really pretty Emily!
    That's a good idea to have a beer or something before a flight, because for me it would me less nervous to fly!
    Looks like you had a great time at the wedding though. Love your 'we're at prom' picture. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've decided that you go to lots of pretty weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha love the glasses! And the comment about the liver ;) Hey, sign of a good weekend, no?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look AMAZING in that dress. HOTTIE!

    Buses to and from?? That IS a freaking good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great wedding! Love your dress. :)

    Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete

  12. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.




    santa rosa iphone repiar




    ReplyDelete

  13. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!


    iphone 4 screen repair,


    ReplyDelete

your words are like music to my soul...and if you leave a comment, check back here for a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the doctors fleming All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger