i'm not in the mood to discuss hopes and dreams at the moment.
i'm pretty cranky. for many reasons.
so i'm using my liberties as dictator of this blog and making a slight edit.
#9 is no longer
#9 is now #12. Bullet your whole day.
and #12 is #9.
this is both because on day #12 i will be driving. and bulleting a day of driving is boring.
and also because i'm cranky. fighting with the hubs. cold. sore. hungry. and just generally a big ray of sunshine at the moment.
so here we go.
- wake up at 6:45
- kiss the husband
- pee. wash face. brush teeth.
- attempt to get dressed [note the lack of shower. fear not. it happened last night. the hair, however, was not washed. hence the bad hair day.]
- note that laundry still was not done, so therefore you are out of clean scrubs. [fail]
- put on "professional" attire.
- fix lunch. and coffee. to go.
- feed the cat.
- walk 2 blocks to where your car is parked (thanks, Lincoln Park) and drive to work.
- rediscover one's love for John Mayer on the way to work.
- at the hospital, look up overnight info and lab results on your patients in the Critical Cardiology unit.
- see, examine, and talk to patients (those that do not exclusively speak Romanian)
- make suggestions to the residents about what the patients need (Echo's, sleep studies, Heparin anti-Xa levels, etc.)
- go to lecture (at this point, it is 10am)
- go to lunch lecture
- skip out on lunch lecture after 15 minutes
- realize you are bored. play Words with Friends.
- round with the Attending Physician whose mission in life is to purposely ask you questions that you don't know the answer to.
- see, examine, talk to new patients
- leave the hospital
- decide whether to go to the gym
- see a good parking spot in your neighborhood and decide to DEFINITELY not go to the gym
- randomly conduct a major purge of one's closet
- start laundry
- eat dinner
- rinse, and repeat.
now do you see why i blog? you people are infinitely more interesting than me.